Water Babies 0 – 5 months
Water Babies classes are designed to offer a fun and relaxed aquatic experience for parent and infant. The Water Babies class boosts development of the whole child and early year round lessons accelerate development; physically, intellectually, and emotionally. This non-submerging class is for infants 0-5 months.
Why should I put my infant in swim lessons?
- Boosts development of the whole child (early year round lessons for young children accelerated their development physically, intellectually, and emotionally)
- Children who swim consistently from infancy are significantly stronger and more coordinated
- Children scored higher for intelligence and problem-solving, which carries over into excellent academic achievement
- Emotionally, children have been found to have more self-discipline, greater self-control and an increase in desire to succeed
- Children rated higher in self-esteem and were more independent and comfortable in social situations than non-swimmers
- Swim lessons for babies and toddlers improve their physical development
- Baby swimmers develop better balance, movement and grasping techniques than non-swimmers
The Water Babies class is free! New Families simply pay the $55.00 New Family Membership Fee.