Water Safety Week
April 30 – May 6
December 3 – 9
- Water Safety is an integral part of our curriculum
- Seal Swim School teaches Swimming, Safety, and Survival
- The water safety presentations are 30 minutes in length and are modeled after the book “Swim Safe Little Seals”. “Swim Safe Little Seals” was written and published by the founder of Seal Swim School, Therese Seal
- Children should wear regular clothing over their swim suits
(jeans, sweatshirts, long sleeves, socks, etc.)
- Water Safety is taught all week. As with any skill, repetition is key.
- Adults will also receive an Adult Water Safety Presentation (resources to keep your child safe, importance of early swim lessons, safety skills your child is learning in the water etc.)
- Seal Swim School is actively promoting the prevention of childhood drowning and near drowning through education and public awareness. Seal Swim School’s goal is to reach every child in our community and surrounding areas with water safety education.